April fools is over, time for a new journal..and I got tagged...3 times...what the shit.
Lovely people who tagged me on a row
YOU BASTARD YOU KADSFAJFAJLJ
The rules These are the rules:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share ten facts about themselves.
3. Answer the ten questions from the person who tagged you, then make up ten questions for the ten people you tag.
4. Choose ten people and include them in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you. ( SERIOUS why.)?
6. Not like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to legitimately tag ten people.
8. No tag backs.
9. You can not say that you do not do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal.
You don't have to follow these rules if you don't want to. I'm not going to either. There so rude pushy and just meanspirited.
10 facts about me
1: I'm a huge Osamu Tezuka fan. But this was already obvious.
2:Something I don't like to talk about but until I turned 12 I was in a Special School.
Mentally I am 3-4 years behind. They said It was impossible for me to go to any school requiring a level-4 mindset , Or that I could live on my own. I beat them <D , I got accepted in a Graphic Design art school and I currently live on my own.
3: I have become a big fan of Ken Sugimori's art work, I now try to collect all of his art work he did for the Pokemon TCG series.
4: Kevin Smith is not only one of my favorite directors,I also love to listen to his speeches and conversations. Really you have to go to youtube and listen to his stories of how he worked for Prince and his battle with Tim Burton it's hilarious.
5: Jeanne Arc is my favorite historical figure. It made me think twice about religion and spirituality.
6: I'm small for my age. That's why my cartoon-persona is small as well.
7: I was one of the five nominated '' Best Comic Amateur Artist'' in the Netherlands a year ago and I am still proud of it.'I wish I could have won but the winning comic page deserved it, it was awesome.
8: I'm addicted to coffee, chocolate (not a good combination trust me I know from experience) water and rice cakes. I'm a huge picky eater.
9: I'm half Brazilian half Dutch. My mother was born in Brazil and moved to Holland in the 80's.
10: I'm not good with stress. I can panic very easily.
From James 1. If you could have a collection of anything, no matter the cost, the size or consequence, what would you choose to collect?
Everything from Osamu Tezuka. I'm already working on it. kell0x.tumblr.com/post/7834470…
2. You suddenly learn that in one hour, everyone on Earth will cease to exist (not really of course, hypothetically for the purpose of this question). What do you do? Remember, you've only got an hour. No catching planes to Disneyland.
Send everyone that I care about a message. Then sit with my family (or friends that are close to me and enjoy a meal together.)
3. Have you ever stolen anything? By that, I don't mean, like, rulers from classmates in the 5th grade. I mean like proper stealing.
Not really. If you count downloading. I did stole a chocolate bar when I was 13 trough...but I got a big stomach ach soon afterwards so Karma.
4. What do you see in this blob ? And how does that make you feel?
A dark super hero, maybe something like Batman or a bat-beast.
"The machines started popping up around the world. The offer was tempting: with a simple blood test, anyone could know how he or she would die. But the machines didn't give dates or specific circumstances-- just a single word or phrase. DROWNED. CANCER. OLD AGE. CHOKED ON A HANDFUL OF POPCORN. And though the predictions were always accurate, they were also frustratingly vague. OLD AGE, it turned out, could mean either dying of natural causes or being shot by an elderly, bedridden man in a botched home invasion. The machines held on to that old-world sense of irony about death: you can know how it's going to happen, but you'll still be surprised when it does." - This Is How You Die, various authors, 2013.What does your prediction say?
Dying of old age after I couldn't stop lauging.
6. If you could change one thing about DeviantART, what would you change? Don't just say you wouldn't change it. Seriously. I'd be able to list at least ten things I'd like to do to make this site better for myself.
Have a serious system that upholds and prevents Art theft.
7. If you could take your art in a profitable direction with guarunteed success, what would you choose to create first? (A series of greeting cards, a popular graphic novel, an artsy film, a giant statue of Vervain, etc).
A set of comedic strips.
8. If you could choose only one genre to depict your art in, which genre would that be?
Slice of life.
9. Quick! Come up with an idea for an artwork! Right here, right now. On the spot. I won't steal your idea, don't worry. Trust me~.
Me as a pokemon trainer 3D
10. Ah... Look, I'm out of questions, so I'm just going to go make myself a coffee.
*steals your coffee* WOOHO I did stole something now.
Questions from the girlfriend.
1. How many hours can you last without any sleep?.......................
I think I can only stay awake between 7-11 then I fall asleep and die.
2. What does 'Family' mean to you?
Accepting one's flaws making but being honest with one another, comprise for each other and always support one another.
3. Can you last days without internet?
4. What do you think about the kids these days?
They got to much shitty cartoons and they should not have smart phones : <
5. Should I be a president?
Nah it's nothing you. You are a leader type but you aren't that into politics. XD ( Who is?)
6. If you had an amazing singing voice, what would you do?
Be a voice actress !
7. So what is your super hero name and powers?
Pink Peddle, I can heal shit!
8. Which colour describes you the best?
9. Can you speak in an other language?
Dutch, English and working on Spanish.
10. Give me a good quote.
We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery.
Questions by the Galaxy lady.
1. What would you tell your 10 year old self?
Trust me, growing up doesn't mean things are going to get better. You need to work on youself now, and don't do stupid things!.
2. What is your favourite planet?
3. What's your biggest insecurity?
My drawing skill..or better my lack of drawing skills SHFSKFHSKAJDFHKJHF
4. what ALWAYS cheers you up right away?
A nice message from a close-one.
5. You gave me something very precious for my birthday, but a year later, I lost it! What do you think?
Then I have to get it for you again!
6. Would you do this meme for me?
When I get the time Maybe,
7. if you do the meme, you are done, if not:
Whats the most stupid thing you have ever done?
Drawing a stupid crossover paring and basing a fan comic on that while using different story-line elements from anime series.
8. Do you know why i brought you here?
you want me to get hurt.
9. What could I wake you up for in the middle of the night?
Something horrible happened.
10. I haven't posted anything on any website for over a month now, Are you worried?
Nah, Knowing you, you are going to post something soon.
My 10 questions to YOU guys.
1: Tell me is there an artist which inspired you in his/hers words as well as his/hers art? Please share to me.
2: A girl or teenage boy is being obvious abused in public by his/her angry boyfriend/girlfriend. She or He seems to insecure and scared to run away.
What would you do?
3: If you can only keep ONE video game. Which one would you keep?
4: Do you want to travel the world?
5: Dogs or Cats?
6: Do you believe social media has become a problem in today's world?
7: You can prevent Hollywood from making one movie based on your favoite cartoon/game/book which one will it be?
8: What is the most horrible fan art (that ruined your childhood) you have ever seen online?
9: What is your guilty pleasure ?
10: Del Toro or Nolan ? ( Movie directors from Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy and Inception and the Dark Knight.)
I tag these unfortunate people. Mywahahah
You don't have to if you don't want to. You can also just comment here or just ignore it.